This week we'll be working on creating two lessons that you can use in your own classroom, and we'll be learning about several classroom resources. Click each item below to learn more.
- GenCyber Resources from Tracy Wingert
- RING curriculum
- Courses from Cyber.org - Free, K-12, lots of topics
- Cyber Safety Video Series from Cyber.org - really good videos you could use to launch a lesson
- PBS NOVA - Cybersecurity Labs - This looks like a really good game on Cybersecurity.
- Cybersecurity 101 Video - 4 min video that provides a quick overview of cybersecurity.
- Be Internet Awesome from Google - this has some really good resources for lesson ideas
- Common Sense Lessons on Digital Citizenship - great lessons on digital citizenship for all grade levels
- Lots of Cybersecurity Resources from New Jersey
- Nearpod Lessons on Cybersecurity
- Nearpod Lessons on Digital Citizenship
- Cyber Challenge - game created by the Dept of Defense
- Flippity - VIRTUAL BREAKOUT
- Nearpod - presentation tool; allows you to create interactive presentations; perfect for 1:1 classrooms
- GoSoapBox - tool we used to rank tech tools; similar to Poll Everywhere
- GoSoapBox - our list of resources (access code: gencyber)
- Floop - great tool for providing feedback
- WheelDecide.com - spin the wheel to pick a winner
- BouncyBalls.org - monitor the noise in your room
- YouTube Audio Library - music and sound effects for multimedia projects
- Reflector - software to display iPhone, iPad, Android devices on your computer/projector screen
- ViewPure.com - display Youtube videos without ads
- Explain Everything - app for creating demo/instructional videos